October 01, 2008

Closer

The Rennaissance Faire is this weekend. I'm excited about going. It will be Tabitha, Laura, and I along with Nikola, Clint, and Jorge. The girls are lucky because we can stay at Laura's mom's house for free. The boys will stay in a nearby hotel - they were welcome to pitch a tent in the backyard, but we don't really have a tent, and besides, the nights are getting colder.

But I find... the bite in the autumn air is really quite pleasant. And actually I very much enjoyed our short walk.

I felt his cheek against my ear, and his lips brush my temple. Would you believe how close that is for me? Don't think poorly of me. Actually I'm moving rather fast, and I want to move a little closer. It's just a greater distance for me...

I'm nervous but happy, too. :) Let's wait and see...

No comments: