October 01, 2008

/Random

Today I went to this RHA meeting in Memorial Union. I told Ben about it. Oh yeah, I'm so cool, sometimes I study, sometimes I go to student government meetings. He agreed that I'm quite badass. Anyhow, this meeting was unusual in that it touted real live government people, but none of them were that famous, because we didn't recognize any of them. There were also little vegetable, cheese and sausage trays in the center of each table, but these were for me rendered unneeded and indeed unwanted by an utter lack of any bread or crackers. :P

Laws also had a "Cup Party" today, which was basically a mockery of alcohol and stuff. We had jello shots that were just jello and sherbert punch that was sherbert and soda, etc... if they had had some food I might have stayed but instead it was just crowded and lame. I asked Steven if he was getting steamed, as a joke, you know, because he's always walking around bragging about how steamed he is/has been/is going to be. He just looks at me like I'm the stupidest person he's ever had to explain anything to and says, "No, see, I can't get steamed because there's no alcohol here". No shite. :P

No comments: