January 24, 2009

How I'm Feeling, If Anyone Cares ;)

I am in a zone of not caring and no emotions. I really am not upset or emo or anything, just detached, uninterested, and I can't help it, and I'm not trying to.

I've been in my room all day. I ate breakfast and a handful of pita-chips for dinner, but that's it. Tomorrow I'm going Ice Skating with friends, and last night we went to the rec center and went swimming. It's not as if I can't get out and do something. It's just that most things don't seem to be worth it.

I'm doing my class work. I'm going to class. It's all fine, I'm just disinterested. I don't feel like going out into the common room hardly at all. I guess you could say I don't like some of the furniture there. Especially the piece with the terrible hat.

But that's not all. It's a mixture of that and the family changes and who the hell knows what else. And to be honest all I consciously feel about it is guilty that I'm sitting around doing nothing. But I'm going to just go with it for a week or so and see if it works itself out.

I'm sitting on my bed with my back against the wall and the wall is positively shaking with strange songs and laughter and I can almost smell the alcohol from here. From the hallway I truly can. In the lounge they're all making conjectures about what's going on in there, with funny little grins on their faces. And I wonder, I truly do wonder who is happiest.

No comments: