February 17, 2009

Grey

Things are grey and there is very little fire or passion inside of me. I am not depressed, exactly. I go through life and I take pleasure in watching movies with friends or in cooking or in learning Norwegian, but less than usual, and in between I feel lost and miserable. I guess there are just these periods, and if you move through them pretending everything is normal, nothing bad happens, and when you look back you remember only good times.

I think it's just that I love to obsess, and I have very little to obsess about right now. Norwegian is as close as it gets, but it's not new and there is no urgency there whatsoever. I dislike most of my classes. And the list goes on... -sigh- On the other hand, there's nothing really bad either. Well, that's how it goes.

No comments: