February 23, 2009

First Stat Exam

I took my first night exam and my first Statistics exam tonight. (They were the same exam, if you can guess XD)

I already have the results. 4 wrong, out of 40. That means I have about a 90%. I can't decide whether I'm happy with that score. I guess I'm not.

Breakdown of mistakes:

1 and 2 - I forgot (remembered later in the test, oddly enough, which is why I didn't lose a few more points for this) that when dealing with an even number, you find the median by averaging the two middle numbers.

3 - Honestly didn't remember a term

4 - Stupid, stupid mistake. I used the wrong number to calculate. They sort of tried to trick me, but I should have looked more carefully.


I am okay with number 3, but less so with 1 and 2 and not at all with 4. Is 90% a bad score for ME in Stat? No. But the first test, I suspect, is a LOT easier than the others.

One more math class. One more. I can do this.

No comments: