February 03, 2009

Conflicted.

When the weather changes quickly, the snow melts and water runs over the sidewalks, then freezes in the cool of the night, and the tears of the earth are transformed into something... dangerous.

Denise. I comprehend what you are saying. But is it really so much better across the border? Somehow I doubt it. I think some of these things are just the typical human experience... I found friends here and you found friends there and here we are now both struggling and blaming different things.

Wine flows and the warm air coming out of the vents mixes with cigarette smoke. How otherworldly...

Still, I'm not sure what to think...

And Jorge. Don't you know things change? It isn't easy for anyone, nor is it... to be extolled at all costs... to be yourself. Sometimes it's necessary - either to change, or to face the consequences of being who you are. You are unwilling to do either. And as long as you remain that way, you will feel conflicted.

No comments: