August 02, 2006

Home Stretch

16 days left in summer... Is that good or bad? I can't quite say. I want to get back into Spanish and German, I want to try out Government and Business class, and I want to start seeing my friends and interacting with a wide variety of human beings on a daily basis again. But, getting up early, PreCalc (is that what Math I'm taking?), and Chemistry 2 and 3 are welcome to postpone themselves indefinitely. English... Well, it's a toss up. Could be great, could be a semester from hell. Depends on the teacher, really. Trieschman's a recognized evil, so I have about a 10% chance of liking her. The other teacher's a complete unknown, so that's about 50%. That gives me a 30% chance of liking my English teacher. Gah!

Anyhow, this has, undeniably, been the worst summer of my life. The horrors need not extend into this school year, however, and with three fun trips and at least three fun classes ahead, I'll hope for the best!

No comments: