August 17, 2006

First Day of School

Oye! Guess who's an upperclassman? Yes, I'm wearing pink, and yes, I had homework last night. They mailed it to us. Catcher and the Rye essay. But I've gotten quick at that kind of thing; nailed it in an hour flat.

My schedule this year includes Altadonna for Spanish 4 (She's hard, but I actually want a tough teacher in Spanish... and, she's nice. ^^), Keller for Honours Chemistry (Even Mrs. Kiser gave me one of those looks.... O.O), and Trieschman for English. (The unprecedented horror!)

However, I bridge in; first semester I have such easy classes as "Walking for Fitness" and "Business Management", whereas after Christmas I trade those in for "Honours Government" and "Advanced Placement Honours Government and Politics.". The second one is basically a college class; I get a college credit on it if I pass the big test thingy at the end. O.O We'll see. Anyhow, I don't know how one can have Honours and AP together, but the computer seemed to sanction it, so...

Wish me luck, all! :D

No comments: