August 05, 2006

Another Day

Give me another day, and I'll be reading Greek. :D I've got the basic alphabet, still working on combinations. See what I can do?

Alfa, vita, ghama, dhelta, epsilon, zita, ita, thita, yota, kapa, lamdha, mi, ni, ksi, omnikron, pi, ro, sigma, taf, ipsilon, fi, hi, psi, omega!

I am Alpha and Omega. How tacky would that sound today? I am A and I am Z. Like a bad rap song. :P So, I've learned all those sounds, too. :D

Also, the more I look at the two stories, the more I lean towards the harder one, because really, I just feel lazy doing the other. I still like a few of the ideas, and would like to do a slightly more typical (for me) story, in multiple limited third person, with fantasy and the whole bit. But I'm going to make it fun by, at the very least, setting the basic plot and fun charector's I've designed into a unusual setting. We'll see...

Finally, I've pretty much mastered parts of the body in Spanish. Unless you're a doctor and need the names of bones or glands, I probably have it. I admit, that actually, I need to look up Jaw and Toenail, but I have everything else ranging from hand to liver and as specific as belly, abdomen, bowels, and stomach. Hurrah. ^^ Flash Cards all the way.

No comments: