April 10, 2009

Life in the Faroes

I realized that I haven't yet mentioned my other blog, Life in the Faroes. I am the secondary writer/translator of this blog, which is primarily written by my friend Uni. Uni is from the Faroe Islands and he is the one who helps me with Faroese when I have time to study it! :D (Wish I had more, I love the language and Uni is so nice and helpful!)

Anyway, we started writing this blog together because we realized that, despite recent increases, the internet isn't exactly saturated with information about the Faroes, especially daily life there... and there is a marked lack of bilingual English - Faroese resources online.

The blog can be found at:

http://roskur.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Roskur said...

Oh, yay!.. ;)

And thanks for those kind words, Miranda.. :) :D