April 20, 2009

Important Stuff

I feel like I've been sleepwalking or something the last month or so and have finally woken up - just in time to handle a mountain of administrative stuff. My grades, for example, are not at all what I would like. But the only thing that really matters is keeping my scholarships and my eligibility for study abroad, and based on my worst case scenario for this semester, I'll still do both. But if I get my 'worst case scenario' I'll use up a good deal of the grace I accumulated by doing so well first semester, which is a bit sad. Still, I think that my grades will be worst this semester and next, because I am taking a lot of Gen Ed classes I don't care about.

I am trying to figure out everything for working as a P.A. next year, and for living here independently, as my family is moving to Florida. There's a lot of paperwork, etc, involved, and I've finally started a calendar. The moment I began using it I wondered how I had gone so long without! It makes me feel so much calmer and better. Things are starting to come together but it's still hectic.

No comments: