December 21, 2008

To The Honeybee

Don't be that one.

I saw what you wrote. It's almost funny that
there's this total lack of communication
between the two of us.

But for now, understand
that the gap between the two of us
is just too great.
I can't feel you anymore. And it's been
Years since I really have.

But don't be that one.

I only said half of those things.
I meant what I said, and nothing else.
And none of it... none of it had anything to do with me.

I want these things for you.
Don't be me.
Don't be what I deserve.
Be what you deserve to be...
Or, at least,
Be something.
Be someone.
Do something.
Vivi.

You're groping for depth.
What you achieve is repetition.
You're a broken record.

What I want for you is this - break out of it.
Recognize that you control yourself,
you control your own future, your own life.

No one else. Not me. Never
blame me or thank me,
it's your choice.
Take it.
Vivi.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
You're right, I won't regret
I'm done with saying sorry
I've lived that part of my existence.

What you don't seem to realize,
is you can't refuse a choice.
If you wait too long,
Time makes the choice for you.
Don't let it happen.
Don't be that one.
Vivi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vivi the Honeybee.