November 28, 2005

This Emptiness is Strange

In German class today I was asked a question, but I found myself vague and disinterested.

"Nei.." I replied, my voice fading off. I might have dropped in the n, or maybe not. The teacher took it as correct, so perhaps it was there, but despite myself I found I didn't care worth anything. If my life doesn't slow down, somethings going to break. Its not the heat or the cold that torture me, its the contrast between. Like a hot glass that shatters plunged into cold water. It's bent me all out of shape.

All night long I feel free and alive and like someone, and then I go back to school and I feel like a sad little number again. And each world seems strange from the other like I'm viewing it through an unwashed window. -.- Angst Feast. I need to snap out of this.

No comments: