November 21, 2005

I'm Not Eating, But I Will Be

I haven't been eating lately. No idea why. I'd like to say its for some honourable cause, or even that my metabolism has slowed and I'm responsibly altering my portions to match. But more likely its these skrekkelige antibiotics. -.-

Anyway, it's saving me a lot of time. But I should eat something sooner or later. Probably. My Spanish assignment is beautiful, I might post a few pictures from it later. ^^

Anyhow, I sure hope my appetite returns to me, because Thanksgiving is coming up and it would sure be a shame to miss out on what could be my most enjoyable one ever. Historically, Thanksgivings have been bad for me; as the eldest of the second wave of cousins, I was locked in the basement with everyone aged 3 to my age, whether it was 10 or 14 that given year. My sister was the next closest in age, and we would do our best to survive. But this year we're going to the lake! Just the Six of us! Hurrah!

1 comment:

Elindomiel said...

Danke schön for taking time out of your busy schedual to nitpick me :P