November 15, 2005

Epiphany!

So I was in Racquetball, and I was thinking to myself about a mistake I had made earlier that day. Mistakes weigh heavily on me. For what reason in God's name would I have put 'på meg' instead of 'for meg'? What was in my subconscious telling me to put the former? I had to get to the root of the problem and singe it to the core. Surely I had not seen 'på meg' before! But I had! Oh yes! Ary said "Vent på meg." Such a small difference to make it "Vent for meg." I didn't care at the time. Such nuances were unimportant. So 'på meg' dangerously entered my brain as 'for me'. It all made sense! I screamed "Eureka!" I missed the ball. Well, they should know I can't play my best while I'm having an epiphany.

2 comments:

Elindomiel said...

Ah, but you don't understand. If I didn't smoke the evil out, it would have stayed within and grown. *sneaky eyes*

Elindomiel said...

Oh yes! Colon Cancer! I have to visit that link!