November 12, 2005

Survey Thing. ^^

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Miranda
Birthday:March 8th, 1990
Birthplace:Boston
Current Location:Missouri
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Dark Brown
Height:Above Freakishly Short
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:All across the map... Native American, Scottish, Irish, Spanish, French, Canadian... I'd say I look fairly Pictish! :P
The Shoes You Wore Today:Tennis Shoes for Puppy-Sitting, Black Boots for Church
Your Weakness:Humility (Or Lack Thereof)
Your Fears:Spiders in the Kitchen (Anywhere else they're fine)
Your Perfect Pizza:Cheese and Scampi!
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:H in Latin!
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Kawaii!
Thoughts First Waking Up:Usually in a language I don't speak. Often Old English. I dream in Old English, mostly.
Your Best Physical Feature:Big Dark Eyes
Your Bedtime:Whenever I feel like it on the Weekends, whenever I can on the Weekdays.
Your Most Missed Memory:What's this supposed to mean?
Pepsi or Coke:I hate all Soda.
MacDonalds or Burger King:I can stomach Burger King if the alternative is Starvation.
Single or Group Dates:Group Dates... but Polyamorous.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:I'm not big on Tea, either. I get enough caffeine from Chocolate.
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappuccino. Sometimes.
Do you Smoke:No.
Do you Swear:Not in English.
Do you Sing:In the Shower.
Do you Shower Daily:Of Course.
Have you Been in Love:Too Many Times
Do you want to go to College:Where else can I learn 8 languages and beat Ary?
Do you want to get Married:In Tibet. (Polyandry all the way)
Do you belive in yourself:No. There is no way anyone this sexy could exist.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Once. I rode the Ninja about 8 times in a row (not getting off) with a full bladder. Under ordinary circumstances, that'd be a no.
Do you think you are Attractive:Hell yes.
Are you a Health Freak:If some of my habits are healthy, that's just good luck.
Do you get along with your Parents:Usually.
Do you like Thunderstorms:Always.
Do you play an Instrument:God Save Us if I Did.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Probably.
In the past month have you Smoked:No.
In the past month have you been on Drugs:Laughing Gas at the Dentist
In the past month have you gone on a Date:I'm on a date every night with friends like mine.
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Doubtful.
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No.
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:Yes. Sushi no Onigiri!
In the past month have you been on Stage:Not for a Performance.
In the past month have you been Dumped:No.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Hell yes, Halloween was a week ago. My Sisters bag of candy is unprotected.
Ever been Drunk:Yes. I can get certifiably drunk on anything.
Ever been called a Tease:No. But I know the worlds greatest.
Ever been Beaten up:No. I'm way to tough for that. Not to say it hasn't been attempted.
Ever Shoplifted:No.
How do you want to Die:After I've published a really good book, and loved, and seen the world, I don't really care.
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:A Writer on my Spare Time. The Breadwinning Act is Unimportant.
What country would you most like to Visit:I can't put that in order! Any country whose language I'm learning!
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:I like all eye colours except light brown.
Favourite Hair Color::P Uhm... all my fantasy guys have dark, coal grey hair, but as that doesn't exist...
Short or Long Hair:Short. Long if it means long strands, but still above the ears. That's ok, but not neccessary. No ponytails! Eek!
Height:Not Shorter than Me? Shouldn't be Hard? Under 7 foot.
Weight:Preferably decent BMI. K, so I copied. :P
Best Clothing Style:Simple and Comfortable. Nothing Garish. Nothing Gothic.
Number of Drugs I have taken:Too Many to Count. Penicillan, Rhinocort...
Number of CDs I own:Uhm... No Tengo Ni Idea.
Number of Piercings:Ears.
Number of Tattoos:None.
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Mostly just Stupid things I've said. Can most people count these?

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

3 comments:

Elindomiel said...

So modest. I love it :P

Elindomiel said...

"The Ninja" is a Roller Coaster. It is steel, and allows children 48" inches tall and up to ride, making it the first real roller coaster you can ride at the park. However, it is hard to stomach as you get older (even a little older), because it is by far the jerkiest of the coasters.

Elindomiel said...

:P