November 14, 2005

Arabic Music = A Families Reflection

I brought home a couple Arabic Music CD's from my neighbor. (He's so nice! ^^) I was playing them in the kitchen today when I had the... fortune? of witnessing my families various reactions to it.

Melissa: Ahhh! I hate Arabic! (Why?) I don't know! I just do!

Mom: Wow! It's funny, you think Arabs don't have lives, but they do! They have children! There are children singing on this CD! They let their children sing!

Dad: Utter Silence

First of all, I want to know when my sister turned into a hate-filled radical, and second of all, I'd like to know how my mom used to think they procreated in Arabia... o.O

1 comment:

Elindomiel said...

The thing with my sister was she had never even heard Arabic before, and it was beautiful music... And yes, I'll try that! :P