November 22, 2005

And Comes a Moment

So I'm out, and such. :). To the lake house I go. I really need this break, but I intend to put it to good use and come back not only rested but also caught up. We shall see.

Anyway, I've been reading a book called "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden." I think I like it. It's about a girl with Schizophrenia. She reminds me a lot of myself - she likes languages, is fantasy oriented, and has a rather impressive imagination. At the same time, it helps me to read the book because I can easily see the line between having an imagination and being trapped in it. Anyway, good book and anyone should pick up a copy. Even though she cuts the inside of her arm with a broken can lid. *shudders* I had enough of that at Land of the Mystics, thankie.

Oh, and once they gave me a small segment of Yri with a translation, I was pleased. It was quite pretty for a bastard language like English, especially one constructed by a mortal.

-Pax Ex! (Is that how I might say it? :P)

Miranda

3 comments:

Elindomiel said...

Thats fair. My cell phone charges not for calls within the contenental US. ^^

Anonymous said...

This is the mystery man! Oh, Mr. Toastboy, it was I all along! I didn't mean to confuzzle one's ears, I was merely practical joking!

David Firth = genius

Elindomiel said...

Have I not confirmed it enough you type 3 you? :P