November 13, 2005

Languages! ^^ Me too, Ary!

So now I can cement my reputation permanantly by copying Ary's little list. ^^

I am more ambitious, so I'm going for eight. I feel like covering the gambit, to make it easier when I learn another language. After all, barring these, there are precious few language families left other than like Bantu and Native American things... and I really doubt I'll be spending much time there.

I put them in order of when I have or plan to start learning each one. Other ideas may present themselves, and I'm still unsure about Russian, but it sounds like a challenge! ^^

English
Spanish
Latin
German
Norwegian
Japanese
Arabic
Russian

3 comments:

Elindomiel said...

:P I'll think about it. I was thinking Russian could be more of a challenge for me... ;) But I'm sure Greek has its challenges too!

Elindomiel said...

Even the names of the languages look pretty there together, dont they? ^^

Elindomiel said...

:p You didn't even put Old Norse on your list!