July 27, 2006

That's Very Interesting...

Say the title like Captain Jack Sparrow in the first Pirates of the Carribean movie. :P

Last day with the mud children was today. Sweet kids, really. But at one point three climbed on me at once, two in the back and one in the front, and none of them had feet touching the ground. That was a little... depressing. ;) But the bad aside... I was thinking.

It unnerved me that they all looked the same, didn't it? And it was such superficial similarity; of course their faces were as different as they could be, their shoes too, and their hairstyles, and don't get me started on personality. Only half of them even still had blue eyes. But it unnerved me. Just the hair and the skin and the shirts. And I thought....

That's Very Interesting...

Perhaps I'm happier in America, in the land of diversity to the near extinction of the norm, than I realize...

1 comment:

genderist said...

And you were the human jungle gym... those were the babysitting jobs I would dread!