June 26, 2006

Why I could Never Teach

This is why I could never teach:

I'm sorry my late reply.
Umm... You are very tight.
Cheer up! Smile! i always think about you.
Do you like a reading?
you have a very good havit.
i like reading, too. but you are like a reading better than me.
Too many reading, we will become a good adult.
You learn many language.
I learn chinese, japanese and English(English is foreign language for me).
Chinese is very hard, but japanese is easy for me.
my summer vacation??
um...U...MM....
i'll go to the my grandparents home.
They are love me, and i'm love them.
And i learn swimming.
i like swim very much but i can't swimming very well.
Do you like swim??
And study...... study........ always study....... Uuuuuuuuu!!!
I want a freedom!!!! haha.
OK. have a nice vacation. God bless you~


- An Email I got today from a friend of mine in Korea.

No comments: