June 08, 2006

Media Club Trip Vanquished

Alright, so I'm back from the media club trip with a few camera's and some dark room equipment I slipped into the bag... :P Kidding, kidding. But I did come back with some fun experiances, a roll of film I accidentally stole, and a German teacup I bought at a garage sale for 50 cents while everyone else wasted much more money on much less cool things in gift shops in Branson and Eureka Springs.

This weekend looks busy too, with Wendy's birthday party and.... *drum roll, please*, a return at long last to Arabic Church with the Mina's! I finally get to go again. o.O It seems like it's been forever, but I can't wait. And I heard their congregation about doubled with people getting away from the genocide in Darfur. And the guy who was blind last time can see now because they had a kind of surgery in the US that worked for him. Cool, eh? :)

Anyhow, in between these exciting events, I'll have long, slow, wonderful days in which to post on the blog, write, and maybe even get my apple cider. Ciao!

No comments: