January 31, 2010

Saturday Night

Tonight I drove out to Rocheport with Zahra and Michelle, and we met Laura and Rachel at their house for a Bollywood Night (the first one that wasn't on my territory). I think I'm up to seven Bollywood films now. I understood tons of Hindi this time around. Laura made scones - blueberry and maple with pecans and chocolate chips - and Indian spiced tea with lots of milk. It was delicious.

I came home and I was a bit high from all the sugar. I planned to go to bed early, as I have a lot to do tomorrow (today), but instead I found myself hanging out with Lingxiao and some friends in the common room for half an hour, and then chatting with Tina, and chatting, and chatting. We talked about everything, mostly the saddest stories of our lives and that kind of shit. And I suddenly realized it was almost four o'clock in the morning. Not smart. But it is Saturday, so neither is it suicidal...

The End.

No comments: