September 27, 2008

Weekend

Todd passed the Bar, yay! We all went to his ceremony yesterday. There was some confusion, though, because they didn't keep track of those who had preregistered, and they kept telling my parents (who came later) that Todd hadn't registered, hadn't registered... they freaked out and thought that we had all died in a car accident. It was really foggy that morning, and it's eerily true that a car could have gone over the bridge and vanished in the river and no one would have ever noticed. The thought had actually gone through my mind as well as I waited for them and they were some 2 hours late. :S But perhaps I'm better at dealing with this particular kind of stress... I just told myself that it was one possibility out of a dozen, so I put it more or less otu of my mind.

In Other News...

My nausea and indecision have largely vanished. Now I have a nice long weekend and I've things to do. I have to interview Jorge for Spanish, catch up on my Anthro readings, do the Geography assignment, do laundry, buy socks, and I'd really like to cook Greek Chicken at some point, too. :D I feel cozy and warm. We're all really getting settled into this college life thing.

No comments: