September 27, 2008

Top 25 Most Played

This is basically what I've listened to the most in the last month... because my laptop Itunes is new... :)

Stenristerna
Praan
Linger
The River
Ariadiamus
Todella Kaunis
May It Be
Nú Brennur Tú I Maer
Mies Eikä Poika Enää
Perfekte Welle
Zombie
Let's Make Love
Amaranth
Out of My Element
Red Soup
Bendik og Årolilja
Idyll
Oceano
Green Grow The Rushes Oh
O Onda
Kuolema Tekee Taiteilijan
Pahempi Toistaan
Desert Rose
The Rising
The World Outside My Window

I like the list. ^^ There are a few nice, vocal-intensive and just generally inspiring beautiful pieces. (Stenristerna, Praan, Oceano...), a few metal pieces (Bendik og Årolilja, Pahempi Toistaan, Amaranth...), a few mainstream thingies (Linger, Out of My Element... maybe Desert Rose?), a few folksy pieces (The World Outside My Window, Let's Make Love, Green Grow the Rushes Oh - and note that a few Dixie Chicks songs barely missed the list), a bit of Springsteen, one instrumental (Red Soup), and of course the goddamn foreign stuff (Nú Brennur Tú I Maer,
Mies Eikä Poika Enää, Idyll, etc) It's fairly reflective of my musical interests. :D

2 comments:

Jimmy Archer said...

The River from Missy Higgins?

Olise Sam Ukala said...

hi Elindomiel, am sam from nigeria. will you like to contribute some material to my university based blog campusdigest.blogspot.com or would you like to marry a very good friend of mine? he thinks you are absolutely exotic. i think hes absolutely smitten.