November 22, 2006

Stress And Turkey

Right. Forty Nine Emails later, we're done with our Government Report.

The only mistake, that we know of, may not even be a problem, is mostly my fault, and is a result of miscommunication. So yeah, not that bad. Layla thought we needed in text citations, I had no idea; I've only used them once in my life. So I threw them all in at the last minute... and...

00:27 me: dies
00:28 gwen: beat you to it. i'm already dead.
me: Oh my god
We just had the Gov thing
Right?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
:P
gwen: yeah?
me: Layla and I bandied over 49 emails about it
gwen: o lord
me: and then I find out twenty minutes before turn it in time that I need in text citations
RIGHT:.....
So I'm adding those and sending, adding and sending
Finally I compile it all into a master file and send it
00:29 gwen: yeah
me: But she freaks out and just wants to submit
So she ignores it
We don't know how much she got
And so we emailed Chazen and we're like
We're missing anywhere from 2-10 in text citations, but we think we have 95-100% of the bibliography. :D
gwen: lol
hopefully it'll turn out ok
me: And it's totally my fault and I'm an idiot
And it's Layla, for God's sake
So I can't even be like
00:30 Haha, remember the time you...
gwen: oh no worries - it's not like she NEEDS the grades.
me: Oh, but she DOES
She's cutting that grade closer than she's ever cut a grade before
She told me
gwen: lol
me: She's been sweating blood
gwen: difference between A and H?
me: What are you up to?
:P Yeah
gwen: an A won't kill her
00:31 i just finished that english essay
me: But hey, I sweat blood over it in Spanish, and I still have an A, and I'm still alive.
I should have donated it..
Oh!
gwen: i did it all in one sitting
me: Let's see!
gwen: ugh it's awful
but it's done
me: (Chazen should have given us until 2 am)
I did mine in one sitting, too
:P
Trade?
Nah
Not tonight
Later
;)
gwen: later, definitely
but i'm off to bed
me: Yeah
00:32 gwen: i'm exhausted
me: Me too
Love you, Gwen
Have a happy Thanksgiving
:D
gwen: love you more!!!
me: NO STRESS!
gwen: eat turkey

2 comments:

Jimmy Archer said...

"I should have donated it.."

HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

:-P