November 28, 2006

O.O

"Hey mom, could you sign this form for me, so I can compete in the NVC? Yes, I got time off work. No, I don't have a Racquetball Game that day. Yes. Mhmm. I'll fax it tomorrow. And I just have to bring my permit and some pencils. Hmm? No, I haven't eaten since breakfast. I'll get a sandwich or something. No, that's fine, I'll make it myself. No, I have to finish my essay first. Wait, I think I already submitted it. Whatever. Math homework? You're kidding, right? Chemistry... yeah... I'll stay after for tutoring tomorrow. And I'll study for Gov at lunch, with Layla if she's not still angry with me. Otherwise alone. Yeah, it's fine. I don't have to start working the bookfair for a few more days still. God, I've got a killer Spanish test Thursday. I guess I'll find time to study tomorrow. Yes, I'll go in early to do my Gym make-up. Yeah, I'll shower in the morning. Yes, I'll let Tidbit out before I go to bed. Good night. Sleep tight."

No comments: