November 08, 2006

12 Weeks

Time limps by like the winner of the special olympics. I've been in school for 12 weeks. That means it's emo grade time. My grades have taken a hit from Greece. Not an irreparable one, but a noticible one for this grading period. I think I can bring my parents over to that idea at the lake. Unless they see it here first... but I don't think they read my blog.

And I always get the funny idea that if they did, they'd understand what I was getting at and my point of view and everything, probably because I just write it exactly how I feel it with almost no censorship. And thats mostly names, and when something would be equivalent to starting a rumour.

But yeah. I don't need there pressure. I'm pressured enough myself. And super stressed out. And a little depressed. I thought it would go away when family problems calmed down. Maybe that was just a mask. Gah, I feel a bit trapped. But yeah, I know how important grades are. Exactly so. I don't think they're all important or worthless. I actually think I have a pretty good idea, and I worry, and work hard, and stress, and study, and cram, and cry, and all that.

So yeah, I don't need the parents angst on top of it, not when it's half founded in doubt, and not when I have a good idea of the situation and am reasonable confident I can bring the grades around by the end. Besides, I always do. ;)

Notwithstanding, Grade Guesses:

English - B, because of Essay weirdness. Should get back to an A.
Chemistry - B, nice and solid. Hit mercifully not applicable.
Math - C, nice and solid. I had hoped to bring it to a B. I can do it on the final, I know I can...
Government - B, should be solid and stress free; and that's the goal.
German - A, nothing to say here.
Spanish - A, but is it high enough for an H? I've done well on projects and tests, and participation, but I've missed a homework assignment. O.O, today, actually, and it was a horrible accident.

Total: AABBBC
Goal: HAABBB

I'm two and a half away from goal. That's not impossible at all. I can do this. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk with your parents. You'll be surprised at how much they'll understand, a job, r-ball, and school are not easy to do simutaneously. Just read the sections 2 days before the test and do some random practice problems right before the test. Keller may not explain thins as comprehensively as people like, but the text book does. If you have any trouble you can ask me...except i'm not telling you who i am so that could be a problem.

Anonymous said...

oh and don't even bother, Charles won't change his mind on ANYTHING. Really. If I get a single B, i'm dead, but no one cares about me *sighs*. oh well.

Elindomiel said...

Bob? :P