September 17, 2006

Racquetball Tournament

I just got back from a Racquetball Tournament. The world's oldest pro athlete was there. :D Heheh. Anyhow, we were the only high school kids there, and it was a huge tournament; there were people there from Japan, Columbia, and Russia, maybe even other places. Needless to say, we weren't the best people there. In fact, it's likely that I was the worst player at the tournament. But hey, just like the awards ceremony last year, I was there.

We got five and a half hours of sleep every night, did homework, showered, and ate in between reffing, coaching, and playing games, and ultimately got so sleep deprived and sore that Kelling nearly lost her English (not that that's a rare occurance, all thing's considered), Kate threw up all morning on Sunday, and I discovered previously unknown muscle groups. My abs were in agony, and both my arms are spazzing. No idea what the left one has to complain about.

Anyhow, it was cool. Team bonding, learning, experiencing. It's the kind of chaos I definately enjoy ex post facto, and part of me savours even during it. Character Building and stuff.

1 comment:

Jimmy Archer said...

Hehehe... that's pretty sweet. :D