September 19, 2006

Unstoppable!

So, I interviewed for my job today. The interview was 35 minutes long, and there were two people questioning me. But, I think I did quite well. Only one mark against me (I wore jeans... who would guess.... -.- they were nice jeans, too!), and one MEH answer (aka one question that caught me off guard). More than once they looked visibly surprised and impressed. Good thing. :D

And, I started working towards a Foreign Language Honours Society. Talked to Altadonna, she basically implied that if there was an overwhelming amount of interest, they would consider it. Met with Christy, established an attack plan. At lunch, got a core group excited, told them to tell their friends and their teachers.

By next hour, I told a senior, and she says, "Oh? I heard a group of Freshmen talking about that!"

GOOD SIGNS. We'll see. But Good Signs. :D

No comments: