September 26, 2006

A Bucket of Good News!

First off, yesterday we had our first Disciple meeting of the year, and it was fun, and maybe we can focus better now that we're Juniors, eh? I'm looking forward to the year.

Creative Writing Club met again today. Steller second meeting. Mindy came instead of Sarah Baker (not to be confused with Sara Baker). Anyhow, we had a lovely time, although Layla does have a habit of making me feel just a hair inferior. Just a hair, mind you, enough that I see the distance and strive to close it. >D

Mr. McAllister is officially un evil now! After Christy talked to him a bit about it, he became exceedingly friendly, and his facial hair (which we long believed was controlling his soul) has been shaved off! But for what purpose? This remains to be seen...

I got my job! Hurrah! Yay! Dance! I spent about an hour today filling out paperwork for it, and another hour reading all the stuff they gave me. I start Saturday, and I already know one of my Coworkers! What a small world, eh?

No comments: