September 07, 2006

Die Gefährten

So. I've deliberately held off from posting too much on the blog, because I did promise it wouldn't be so emo anymore. But now... he has come home at last. From the iron clutches of Mainz, Germany and General Motors Europe, Dad's come back home, and it seems there may be peace.

P.S. - He brought presents. When he said that, you could read the thoughts going through our heads: Mom - "I hope it isn't a goddamn Cuckoo Clock..." Melissa - "Clothes?!?! Chocolate!?!?!" Miranda - "A pamphlet from the trains station or some-odd in German!?"

But my present was better than a pamphlet from the train station. It was Der Herr der Ringe, Band 1 - Die Gefährten. ^^ I am le-happy. I'm thinking of collecting each book in the series in a different language... starting with El Hobbit and Die Gefährten...

No comments: