May 12, 2010

My Advisers

I have 10 advisers at Mizzou. No, seriously. Count 'em.

- Journalism Degree Adviser (Jill)
- Arts and Science Degree Adviser (Jessica?)
- Spanish Major Adviser (Molavi)
- International Studies Major Adviser (Cassandra)
- German Minor Adviser (Monika)
- Anthropology Minor Adviser (Deborah?)
- Honors College Adviser (Miranda?)
- Journalism Study Abroad Adviser #1 (John)
- Journalism Study Abroad Adviser #2 (Kip)
- Germany Study Abroad Adviser (Wafa)
- Norway Study Abroad Adviser (Pauliina)

Not to mention that I have to see the financial aid and international admissions offices once in a while too. :D It's jolly fun, let me tell you. Some of them I haven't seen since Freshman year, which I know is naughty, but how much time am I supposed to be spending trying to get to the right place for the right office hours, wait, and chat?

No comments: