May 28, 2010

First SLR Photos...

I got an SLR. It's beautiful. Here it is:


A Canon EOS Digital Rebel T1i. I bought two lenses to start with - an 18-55 and a 55-250. I'm also probably going to buy a spare battery because I like to go out for long days when travelling and I may need backup.

I can't wait to learn how to use it properly. Then again, it's not the sort of thing you learn to use, and then move on... no, I think this camera and I have a long journey together ahead of us.


This is the first picture I took with it. It's Tidbit! :) She's a good model - not too eager, so I get a bit of practice coaxing and bothering - but still, not too self conscious. Teehee.

I even took a self-portrait! (Meaning, hold the camera in front of my own face with my arms stretched out). It's not any good, of course, but it's really not that bad, either. Considering what it is.

1 comment:

anyanon said...

What camera did you get?