October 01, 2006

Friend Game

I tried out the Friend Game on Facebook. I have mixed feelings about it. It displays a few of your friends, and an interest one of them has listed, and you have to match it up. Sometimes you'll get a really obvious, fun answer:

racquetball - obviously Rachel,

marching band - definately Christy,

Guns and Roses - Kate. :)

Mu Alpha Theta - Angie...

hermeneutics - Hmmm.... :P (Jashen)

And, anytime they give you a little more text to work off of, it's great:

"Happiness is like peeing your pants; everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's warmth" - Lisa,

"Emergency Vets? Hmm... I don't really watch much." - Christy

But then you get stuff like, "Bright Eyes" "Monk" "or "Friends". O.O Yeah... um...

1 comment:

Jimmy Archer said...

Hehe. :)

One question was 1984--and from all my highschool contacts. I knew all of them had read it for gr 11 or 12, so.....