February 18, 2010

Springtime! :D

Today I had my first final (for a 1 credit natural disasters course, which I thought was going quite well until I got to the last page and realized it was weighted way too heavily on severe weather... and just weather... than it needed to be). It's a beautiful day, warm (40 degrees), brilliantly sunny with a lovely blue sky, and the squirrels are going nuts on the Quad. So, with an hour to kill before News and two-fifty in my pocket, I went down to Yogoluv to celebrate what I decided was the first day of Spring.

The tart dispenser was broken. :( But there were new flavours since the weekend - white chocolate macademia and cheesecake. So I got a bit of chocolate, a bit of cheesecake, a bit of macadamia nut, and a bit of raspberry, with mochi and chocolate chips on top. When I say a bit, I mean it - I needed to come in well under 3 dollars when they weighed it. The final price? Exactly $2.50. I know, how brilliant am I?

I walked back across the Quad eating the yogurt and crunching the snow under my feet. ^^

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Thats so depressing! I know how much you love the tart flavor! I have been craving YogoLuv ever since i got back! You're lucky you have it right there!

Elindomiel said...

Lol, I know! I've been eating it about twice a week... >.>