August 08, 2009

Moving In/Pandora Radio

Staff training has started, and we had a bit of free time tonight, starting around 8. :D I am continuing to get my room organized. I have so much space!! I think I'll even be able to move in my table.

I cooked some rice (finally!), with chicken broth. I realized that I don't have any salt, just every other seasoning on earth. XD Must have left it at the lake... oh well. With that I ate my mom's leftover Thai chicken. It made a nice first meal.

I just discovered Pandora Radio. I actually like it. You enter in a song that you like, and it tells you other songs you should like based on that, and here's the clencher - WHY you should like them. I never knew all these musicky words that explain what I like to listen to, so it's very educational.

To start with, I put in The Cranberries as a band I liked, and it gave me an old favourite: Thank You by Dido. :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

have fun with your rice cooker this year!

I'm still debating whether or not to get one, but I'm 90% leaning towards getting one, mostly because I keep thinking of all the soups I can make with one =D