August 01, 2009

The Japan Trip Comes to an End

I am still in Japan. This is probably the only post I`ll make from the country, and I think that`s a good thing! I wouldn`t want to have flown to the other side of the world only to lounge around online. I have so much to say about my trip! It`s been utterly fantastic. At the same time it`ll be good to go home. I`m dead tired, and I`m KNOWN for my long term stamina. We`ve pushed ourselves hard, and that can`t go on forever! I also need processing time - time to look through photos, write glowing reviews for the wonderful places we stayed, ate, or saw, time to remember, reflect. You might say I`m super-saturated. ;) 

I`m also starting to feel the pressure of the rapid approach of real life. I need to write emails to my FIG students. I got on blogger and all of the blogs I follow, including those of dear friends who I`ll need to catch up with, have moved on and have dozens of unread posts for me. My email inbox is overflowing. I`m super excited about next year, but I have two days to go from Japan to staff training, so that`ll hurt a bit!

I know this post is terribly disappointing for any readers wanting to hear about Japan. Soon, I promise. :D

2 comments:

Hans and Shinta said...

Hey girl,
Glad to know you enjoy Japan! Can't wait to hear all about it!

There's an award waiting for you at my blog
http://hansshinta.blogspot.com/2009/07/award-woopiee.html

Quirky Nomad said...

Great to hear that you had a good time in Japan! I haven't been keeping up with the blogs I follow (or even my own!) but I can't wait to hear more about Japan. :)