July 05, 2009

My Beach

I Googled my beach so I could show it off. :)

This picture came up first...

Erm, lil' awkward. Such a spot may exist in the general area (perhaps within a half hour's drive?), but it's definitely not /Redington/ beach. I would have found it. Now I'm quite curious, it looks gorgeous! All those rocks - we don't have those.


This one claims to be in North Redington, which I haven't extensively explored, so I can't rule it out. It looks a lot more like my beach, with the right lack-of-rocks and sea oat combination. But my beach has more distance between the water and the sea oats, and of course, has more people on it.

Okay Google, I give up. The reason I was Googling to start with is that for some reason I haven't taken hardly any pictures of the beach that we walk to every night, other than the sunset itself. Here's one my sister took, with me in it. It should do for now - I'm planning a post with lots of Florida Pictures later.

1 comment:

Literacultura said...

Beautiful sunset taken by your sister; however, is some brighter. What time was (when it was taken)? May she needed to wait for a while. Yes, I can see the Pink/purple sky, but it is very bright.
Anyway, I like the entry because is pretty relaxing when I watch some beach's pictures.