July 10, 2009

Last Night in Florida

I'm leaving tomorrow and I don't know how I feel about it. I'll miss Tidbit and I'll miss my family during good times. :) Like tonight, when we went out to eat and to the Dali museum, and there was a lot of laughter and knowing each other well in a good way. At the same time I'm ready to be back on my own, and I'm incredibly excited about Japan, and even about hanging out with Laura in Clinton. :D I'm thinking now that I have about 10 minutes of packing left, and I'd love to finish reading Turning Japanese tonight, although I really should save it for the plane, and I have to get up at 6 so I can shower and leave and get to the Tampa airport on time. But I'm in the living room, having just saved the pictures from the memory cards that will stay here onto my computer, and the green lights that Kris and Kai have in the sea beside their dock are swarming with fish, as always, their shape looking suspiciously like Koi. And in case you were wondering, the light of the full moon on the water really is like liquid silver.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

have fun in Japan!