July 08, 2009

Clothes and Make-Up

On my own initiative I went to Forever 21.com today and found myself actually wanting and considering paying for some very cute tops. I didn't, because I'm about to go to Japan and I need to save my money for that, but I was considering it.

I've actually suddenly got a lot of cute clothes. I've purchased about 40 tops this summer - a whole new wardrobe - and I can't get over the unfamiliar feeling of being proud of the different shirts in my closet and looking forward to wearing them. It's bizarre, I tell you.

I also got my hair cut really short, and it's very easy to take care of and curls a bit and looks nice. Now I'm thinking about a pedicure and buying new make up??

I don't think I'm really becoming more materialistic on the inside-inside, but hmm...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I kind of know how you feel . . . when I went away to school I was worried about wearing so much black, & now I'm surprised that I like wearing color so much =D

& I don't think clothing (or makeup) makes you materialistic unless you're buying it for the sake of owning a certain brand or just to follow the trends =)