April 15, 2007

Quote from Stephanie:

So you don't get the feeling I'm the only one Trieschmann's killing:

I get the sneaking feeling that Trieschmann is trying to do me in with the poem, the essay contest, the novel project, and the IP. At least I didn't have to worry about doing the ACT writing again yesterday- though I could have tried to get a twelve, I didn't really feel like stressing out about it. An eleven is a great score to get the first time. Now I just have to hope I kicked the rest of that test's nasty little backside. And then there's my subject test in May for the SAT (I still don't know which of the bio tests I'll take, but I have awhile to decide), and the APs, but I only have one day of that, and after finals, I'll finally have some time to de-stress before I leave for Greece!

I can do this. At least I'd like to think I can. It's hard, though; I think I'm getting sick again, and I tend to feel weak and dizzy more often now. I might ask my parents to set up a doctor's appointment on the Friday we have off, just so I can make sure I'm not imagining all of this. Hopefully it's just me; I hate being sick.

On a lighter note: the track meet was canceled due to the weather! I'm extremely happy I didn't have to run in the rain, and I didn't have to let my team down by going to the ACT. I should probably go running today, if my English homework doesn't kill me first. At least math isn't so bad for once, and chem is starting to make some sense.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, you didn't have to quote the whole post-Just the part about Trieschmann trying to do me in. Though I do feel honored that you thought my post was worthy enough of your blog. ^.^