March 07, 2007

March the 7th


Trieschmann tried to warn us that one cannot do with words what Picasso did with Art. Bit too late, in my case...

Fragmented, Sleep Deprived Thoughts on March the 7th:

An overworked mind is quite the arrogant, presumptuous enzyme...

It's my bloody anniversary. It falls apart in my mind.
Bloody - Blood - Sangre - Sangre del Salvador - Las Lagrimas de la Virgin - Notre Dame - By our Lady - Bloody
Anniversary - Anni - Versa - A Year and a Turn - A turn of a year.

A Turn of the Year, by Our Lady. She spins the wheel and it lands, 3-7-07

God - Magic - Magic. Today the occult wins out.

It's my bloody anniversary. The year turns again. I only told one person, would you believe it?

I went outside today and saw the setting sun. It dug its way between two houses, in a thicket of pine. I'd never seen it there before, and I never will again. I can see it from my driveway, but only once a year. Next year I will have forgotten about it. The year after that I'll be in Mizzou. I'll never give that sun through those pines a second thought.

I give them their moment, because they may never have another; Time, like love, like water... is something that must flow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a rather odd thing for Trischmann to say really o_O

Least in my head it seems that way.
Sorry for the late b-day wishes!