March 02, 2007

Awkward


http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/29852906/

I'm going to have to agree with Billie here, and second her nomination of this piece as "Best Illustration in the World".

Just for the record: Contrary to what my blog would have you believe, some of my thoughts do fall in the spectrum between deep reflection and sheer randomness. However these thoughts are mostly about eating, sleeping, work, racquetball, and schoolwork and I don't usually post them. :P Just thought I'd clear that up.

Honestly, though. Great picture. LOVE the facial expressions/body language. It's not easy to do that with alligators and wildebeests. Spectacular.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, in a nutshell, we heard about her lab experience at Wash. U., where she worked with two Japanese guys and a man from Liverpool, all of whom she couldn't understand, a really smart Canadian woman, a Pakistani woman who tried to "radioactivate" her, and a man named Herman, who spilled chemicals on his shoes and tried to "radioactivize" everyone else. Apparently, they were all working on some heart medicine, but Mrs. Keller was so worried for her life that she decided to leave and become a teacher. And that's why we're so lucky.

Elindomiel said...

Wow, I actually wish I had been there. :P

Anonymous said...

Yay! You enjoyed the illustration too ^.^

Much spiffyness isn't it? :3