January 29, 2007

Elendomiel, Educational Cartoons

I haven't been able to post much. Who can guess why? Yeah... I've cleaned my room, it's absolutely amazing. Nicer than it's been since I moved here eight years ago. And today, for instance, I got home from school, helped with groceries, made a big pot of hobo stew, called Stephanie and Christy and coordinated the AP Comparitive Project. Then I went and got a tooth filled, took the hobo stew to the Moores, stayed there with them for two and a half hours helping them bathe, play with, and put to bed their four children, and waited for the numbness to wear off (it went all the way up to my eyes this time; I think they used too much...). I got home with ten minutes to spare before the Chemistry Study Session. O.o... Life is hectic.

At any rate, I made a few scans. One is a page from a set of 'cryptic' papers I uncovered from the exhumed 'archives' of my room. They're all written in a half rp-elvish, half made up language. I think I can date them to about sixth grade. What's notable about this one is that it's the first recorded usage of my now universal username: Elindomiel. Notice the funny spelling... and that it pops up once alongside many repititions of Elenmirwen... probably my first Elvish name. :P (Elenmirwen would be very straightforward Elvish for "Star Jewel Maiden".


My second scans are some cartoons Stephanie and I made for our school. Yeah, they're a little random and childish, but they're mildly amusing if you know the people involved. Or maybe just if you're me or Stephanie.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love us! The English one looks like they're falling down a mountain, but I still like it!

And don't worry about the scandal- you'll always have me, our flash drives, and the open sea.

Anonymous said...

campbell has to be my favorite. it's perfect.

Anonymous said...

bad news for keller - mrs. campion says that until they get the computer issue sorted out, no one can get a smartboard...

this could take years...

Elindomiel said...

:P