February 21, 2006

Sophomore Research Paper

It's closing in on me. Oral presentation is Thursday, full paper is due Monday. If Stian, Sebastian, Isabel, and Gabriel all pull through for me, I'll have the worlds most kickass presentation. :D If not, I'll manage anyway. Even with just three the effect should be there, so I have a little leeway. Anyhow, Ive more or less made the presentation, its pretty, not as good as my Spanish book, but not bad. Ive made the notecards Ill be reading from; I feel flooded by statistics. Tomorrow, Ill add the finishing touches (Sound files), burn the cd, and practice getting it within the time about 10 times over. Wish me luck, all!

2 comments:

Elindomiel said...

I emailed you directions! :P

Elindomiel said...

You rock. :P Now I have two awesome sound files... Isabella redeemed herself with a good quality one... and that should serve... ;)