November 14, 2011

My Semi-Daily Life

Planning out the last few weeks day by day.
Getting over my phobia of calling strangers bit by bit.
Enjoying the weather on rare beautiful days.
Trying to keep all of my promises.
Missing most/all of my extracurricular meetings.
Enjoying my friends for this semester-in-between.
Looking forward to holidays at home.
Buying woolen hats and stocking and pants and jackets.
Buying waterproof bags and stuff-sacks and clothing.
Buying a good backpack and a winter sleeping bag and pad that fit inside it.
Feeling guilty that I haven't put up a Footprint Magazine post in awhile.
Alternatively volunteering at and attending study abroad orientations.
Having story after story idea turn out to be a dead end.
Shopping for hot deals on transatlantic flights.
Getting called out of a cozy movie night to report a huge fire.
Getting excited for New Years in Finland.
Trying with great futility to use up all of my meal points.
Cancelling my Reslife contract and applying for Reslife.
Preparing for a semester in Norway.
Trying to pass Communications Law, Understanding Audiences, and Reporting.
Trying to ace History of Spanish and Spanish Literature.
Watching whole weeks slip passed me in the blink of an eye.

No comments: