August 31, 2011

First Story! And Comments!





My first ever story has just been published. And thanks to the internet, I can actually tell that people are reading it! :D As of 8 a.m. there are already three comments!


(name removed) August 31, 2011 | 1:33 a.m.
I really like the lighting on Level 8. The blue film matches the window art and gives off a nice vibe that matches that of the "Keys to the City" sculpture at City Hall.
The option of changing the films for special occasions is a great idea that could add to the downtown (city) vibe.
(name removed) August 31, 2011 | 4:28 a.m.
To make sure I understand the proposed solution correctly, nothing is being done to reduce the energy usage of the garage, they are just using films to reduce the lighting? If so, then why was the EEC and the sustainability office involved at all?
(name removed) August 31, 2011 | 6:13 a.m.
One assumes that the purpose of the garage remains as a place to park motor vehicles and not to function primarily as a "light show."
The first one is a great, happy comment that should make the people in my story happy, and it also makes me happy! They did exactly what I'd hoped by reading the story and giving feedback. 
The second one asks a good question, and honestly I think I'd answered it a little bit better in my last draft of the story before the editor helped me with it. So I guess maybe that change wasn't perfect... at least not for this reader. 
The third one is a little funny... heheh... 


I'm just really happy basically!

No comments: