August 28, 2011

Macbook Pro

This is my first blog post with my new MacBook Pro. 
I resisted for so long, for so many reasons. 
But now, I love it. ^^


I don't know what kind of witchcraft this is, but on the automatic homepage on Safari, this apple website, the first/more recent news article is about the use of MacBook Pros... in the University of Missouri Journalism School! And this is the main excerpt:

The Mac is now a universal presence in the curriculum, which aims to give Missouri School of Journalism students the skills and tools they need to produce work at the same level as any professional journalist. Students use MacBook Pro for everything from recording classroom lectures to newsgathering, writing, and editing for class projects and for the school’s newspaper, TV station, and affiliated online news service.

"The Mac is now a universal presence."

Yep, because I, the last holdout, have one now. :P Or so it seems...

No comments: