January 30, 2011

Playlist

I'm trying to burn this playlist to a CD to listen to in the car. I'm failing miserably, no idea why. :(

Stay the Night - James Blunt
21 Guns - Green Day
Bloody Sunday - U2
It's My Life/Confessions - Glee Cast
Suerte - Shakira
Wherever, Whenever - Shakira
Waka Waka - Shakira

Take Me Back to the Islands - Idlewild
American English - Idlewild
In Remote Part/Scottish Fiction - Idlewild
Live in a Hiding Place - Idlewild
Love Steals us from Loneliness - Idlewild
A Modern Way of Letting Go - Idlewild
No Emotion - Idlewild
You Held the World in your Arms Tonight - Idlewild

I'm Gonna Be/500 Miles - Proclaimers
There's a Touch - Proclaimers
Driftwood - Travis
Writing to Reach You - Travis
Haru yo, Koi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Green Day? That's just unfortunate.

Anonymous said...

Also, to be constructive and helpful: you're probably just trying to put too many songs on one cd.

You can start fixing that by dropping that Green Day.

Elindomiel said...

My Italian roommate in Spain played that song constantly. I just got home and it makes me feel really nostalgic. :P

I don't think that's the issue. The CDs play fine on other CD players, just not in the car. :S

Thanks for visiting. :)